How To Move WKO+ v3.0 to a Different Computer
In the event that a user needs to move one license of WKO+ 3.0 from one computer to another, the user may deactivate an installation and activation of their WKO+ 3.0 and reinstall and reactivate on the new computer without using one of the two available activations.
- Each computer the WKO+ license is activated on can be deactivated from the Help menu in the “Register” section, by the user, allowing another machine to be activated in its place.
- Should a computer crash, be lost, or otherwise be inaccessible to the user to deactivate the license (i.e. the user did not deactivate the license prior to un-installing WKO+ 3.0), TrainingPeaks will only increment the available activations by 1 per every 12 months from the time of purchase forward.
To deactivate a copy of WKO+ 3.0, follow these steps:
- Open up the copy of WKO+ that you wish to Deactivate
- From the File menu at the top, click on Help, then Register
- From the Registration screen that comes up, you will see 'Deactivate'
- Click on Deactivate, then 'Yes' for the confirmation and now you are ready to install WKO+ 3.0 on the other computer
For additional information on our WKO+ 3.0 License Policy, CLICK HERE.