How to Split a Single Workout File in to Multiple Workout Files
Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, files are downloaded in to WKO+ that contain more than one workout, but the user would prefer that each workout were contained within individual files. Below are the steps to follow to split a workout file into multiple workout files:
- Open the file in WKO+
- Go to the "Graph" view for that workout in WKO+
- Highlight in the Graph the section you want to cut out. To highlight the section, place your cursor on the graph and left click (hold down left click) and drag the cursor across graph to where you want it. Release left click.
- Open the edit menu and click "Cut"
- Click on "TrainingPeaks WKO+ Home" in the Navigation box, then go to the file menu and click "New Workout"
- Go to the "Graph" view of the new workout, open the Edit menu and click "Paste".
By following these above steps you will cut and paste one section of the combined file into a new workout, thereby splitting the file. Save both files and you are all set.