Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, files are downloaded in to WKO+ that a user would like to combine into one continuous file. Below are the steps to follow to combine a workout file into one workout file:
- Open the workout file in WKO+
- Go to the "Graph" view for that workout in WKO+
- Highlight in the Graph the section you want to combine to the other workout. To highlight the section, place your cursor on the graph and left click (hold down left click) and drag the cursor across graph to where you want it and release.
- Open the edit menu and click "Cut."
- Double click on the Athlete name, then click on the Calendar tab.
- Double click on the workout you would like to combine the other workout to.
- Go to the "Graph" view of the workout, open the Edit menu and click "Paste".
By following these above steps you will cut and paste one section of a workout to another workout, thereby splitting the combining. Save the combined file and you are all set.