Downloading & Installing WKO+ 3.0
Installing WKO+ 3.0
- Make sure you are logged into Windows with a user profile that has Administrative privileges.
- Go to our WKO+ Download page by CLICKING HERE.
- From there, download the latest build of Version 3.0 (select Save, not Run, if you have an option). Make sure that no other software that talks to your downloadable training devices is open or running, including your current version of WKO+, CyclingPeaks, or Ergoracer.
- The following screenshots outline the download and installation steps:
1. Download the WKO+ installation file.
2. Save the installation file to your computer by clicking 'Save File'
3. You may be prompted to choose a location, so save it to a place you can find easily
4. Download the saved .exe file. When it has finished downloading, browse for the file location.
5. Double click the setup file to Run it. You may recieve a security warning. If so, agree to allow the software to install
6. The InstallShield Wizard will launch and begin the software installation
7. Select shortcuts to desktop and start menu, if desired
8. Click 'Finish' to complete the installation
9. Your software should now be properly installed. You can verify your version and build by opening the software, going to the Help menu and scrolling to 'About TrainingPeaks WKO+v3.0' as shown below
The version and build will be listed in a pop up box as shown below