How to export .xml files from PolarPersonalTrainer.com
This method exports a single workout from the PolarPersonalTrainer.com as a single xml file, which you can then upload to your TrainingPeaks.com online account.
- This only works for SINGLE workouts. xml files containing multiple workouts will not upload.
- Files may only be uploaded to TrainingPeaks.com through the QuickView
- From within your account in PolarPersonalTrainer.com go to Diary under My Training.
- Go to List View.
- Select the workout to export by checking the appropriate box.
- Click Export Selected
- Your system will download a .xml file.
- Upload that file to the QuickView by clicking the button that says Browse to upload device file.