Trying to get your Polar files into TrainingPeaks? Polar products will not directly upload to TrainingPeaks.com but files can be exported from the Polar software that are compatible with our system.
If your device is in this list, you will export a file from Polar Precision Performance or Polar ProTrainer 5 for upload to TrainingPeaks.com:
AXN500, AXN700, CS200, CS300, CS400, CS600, CS600X, F6, F7, F11, F55, RS200, RS400, RS800, RS800sd, RS800G3, RS800CX, S410, S510, S520, S610, S610i, S625X, S710, S710i, S720i, S725, S725X, S810, S810i
If your device is in this list, you will use the Polar WebSync to export a file for upload into TrainingPeaks.com:
CS500, FA20, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RCX5, RS300X
All Polar products that will upload to PolarPersonalTrainer.com can export .xml documents for direct upload.
Please contact Polar, http://www.polarusa.com ,for specific questions about Polar products.
Download/ upload options for using a Polar device with TrainingPeaks software:
- This method exports a single workout from the Polar Software as a single .hrm file, which you can then drag-and-drop import to WKO+ or upload to your TrainingPeaks.com online account.
- Export files from PolarPersonaltrainer.com for upload to TrainingPeaks.com
- This method exports a single workout file from PolarPersonalTrainer.com that can be uploaded to TrainingPeaks.com
- Export files from Polar WebSync for upload to TrainingPeaks.com
- This method exports single or multiple workout files from Polar WebSync for upload to TrainingPeaks.com