Sharing a Library
Did you know you can share libraries with other accounts? This is a great feature whether you want to share a library with another Coach or Trainer, or if you are working with Assistant Coaches.
**PLEASE NOTE: BY SHARING A LIBRARY, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAWS**
Users can share their TrainingPeaks.com workout libraries with others. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click on Library from the left side navigation pane. This will open a few Library options. Click on the Workouts option.
- Within the Workouts Library, click the "Options" button.
- Select "Share Library".
- Enter the email address for the person with whom you want to share. You can enter multiple emails, separated by ';'
- The recipient will now get an email asking for them to accept the sharing. Once they input their username and password, it will be shared!
To unshare a library, follow the steps below:
- From the Workouts Library, click "Options".
- Select "Manage Exercise Libraries".
- In the drop-down box, select the library you want to no longer share.
- Under the Shared with box, look for the user you want to unshare the library from,
- To remove someone from this list and discontinue sharing, click the "x" to the left of their name.