Managing Your Training Libraries
TrainingPeaks allows Personal Edition account holders to create multiple exercise Libraries that can be managed and shared with others. You can create new exercises and workouts and save them to a Library, move workouts between libraries, as well as save existing workouts to a Library from the Quick View or Workout Details > Tools menu. You can also create new Libraries and assign Filters and Filter Groups to your Libraries.
To save workouts to a Library as well as Manage and Share your Libraries, follow these steps:
- Click on an existing workout on one of your client's calendar to bring up the Quick View
- Click on Options then Save to Library
- Click on Select Library dropdown, then locate and select the Library in which you want to save the workout
- Click on OK to complete saving the workout to a Library
- To view your new saved workout, click on the Workouts icon on the left side to open up Workouts
- Click on the dropdown next to Library to see your list of Libraries, then click on the Library in which you saved the workout
- You will then see the workout that you just saved into your Library from the Quick View
- To Manage and Share your Libraries, click on Options from within the Workouts section on the left side navigation pane
- From the Manage Libraries window that opens, you can create a new library, manage the Library filters and who it is currently shared with, then from 'More', you can delete or Share the Library
- After clicking on More > Share xxx Library, you can type in one or multiple email addresses for who to share the Library with
- Then click on 'OK' to complete the sharing, or if needed, 'Clear All' or 'Cancel'