Managing Filter Groups & Filters
TrainingPeaks account users are able to manage filters and filter groups assigned to workouts, exercises, and exercise routines as well as to their Training Libraries for better management of all exercises and workouts within their account.
To access Filter Groups and Filters from an individual workout, exercise, or exercise routine, click on a workout in one of your Libraries, then you will see Filter Groups and Filters.
Users can then assign Filter Groups and Filters to specific Training Libraries.
Follow these steps for accessing and managing Filter Groups and Filters for Libraries:
- Click on the Workouts icon on the left side navigation pane to open up your Libraries
- Choose the appropriate Library, then Options > Manage exercise libraries
- You will then see your Manage Libraries screen that will show Filter Groups and Filters for the Library that you have selected
- Click on Add new filter group to add a new filter group, give it a name and then click on 'OK'
- Next, click on your new Group, then add Filters giving each one a unique name, then click on 'OK'
- Once you are done, you will see the Filter Groups and then Filters under each Group for your 'My Library'