How to Add a Workout
- Starting on any empty calendar day, click the + in the middle of the day to bring up the item picker. If your day already has an item on it you'll want to use the small + at the top of the day to bring up the item picker.
- Select the appropriate item from the picker to bring up the Quick View associated with that item.
- You can also add a workout to the calendar by choosing Upload Device File from the item picker. This will automatically produce a workout of the type specified by the workout file and bring up the Quick View to edit.
- When the Quick View comes up, you can choose the workout type and enter a workout title (optional), then you will be able to enter any additional workout details that are needed for this workout. If you input stats like duration, distance or TSS to the workout these stats will be saved when you drop the workout onto the calendar.
4. Once you have entered the workout details into the appropriate sections, click "Save". You can also upload device files on the Quick View.
Have a question and cannot find the answer? No problem! Just submit a support ticket and we're happy to help.