You can connect your TrainingPeaks account to Facebook using Facebook Connect, allowing you to see your friends, write on their wall and keep tabs on their workouts from within TrainingPeaks.
- Auto-push means that when a new workout/route is edited, it will be sent to your Facebook wall or Tweeted after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Clicking the new “Friends” icon allows you to connect to Facebook, when completed, you’ll see your friends appear on the left. You only need to do this once, after the link is established, you can provide motivation, encouragement and comment on your friends’ workouts directly from your account.
Friends that have also connected their accounts will appear at the top, when clicking on a friend you’ll get a quick summary of their last two weeks of workouts, routes and be able to comment on their wall.
Of course we’ve also added several privacy settings so you’ll have complete control of your sharing settings. Clicking the “Social & Sharing” tab on your My Settings panel allows you to configure auto-posting options, privacy and coach-sharing settings.
Facebook Settings FAQs:
How do I disconnect my TrainingPeaks account from my Facebook account?
This must be done from within your Facebook account following these steps:
- Log into your Facebook account and go to Account>Privacy Settings (upper right corner)
- Click 'Edit Settings' under Apps and Websites (lower left corner)
- Click 'Edit Settings' to the right of Apps You Use
- Find TrainingPeaks in the list and click the 'x' to delete