How to Create a Route
1. Click on the Routes library and click the New Route button
3. Enter a starting point
4. Fill in the route details and don't forget to click Save in the upper right corner of your screen.
5. Configure your Tools window and start mapping your route.
6. Make changes to your route by clicking and dragging the points, cropping the route, or deleting points of the route.
7. Export the Route in the Route Editing view by clicking on the Share & Export link. You can export the file as a .kml, .tcx, .gpx, .crs, .3dc, or .pgmf file. You can also email the file or use a link to the route with a URL.
8. Share a route to Facebook or Twitter by clicking on the Route under the Routes Library, then click on the icon at the bottom of the window.
9. Share a route and a comment to your facebook wall by clicking on the Social tab.