You can export any manually created route, or any route you created from a GPS file as:
- View in Google Maps
- Google Earth file (.kml)
- Garmin course (.tcx) - Upload to your Garmin so it can navigate you during the workout
- GPX (.gpx)
- CompuTrainer Course (.crs) - Bring outdoor rides inside!
- CompuTrainer 3D course - BETA (.3dc) - True turn-for-turn and elevation profile simulation indoors!
- Tacx I-Magic/Fortius Program file (BETA (.pgmf)
- Tacx Cosmos Program file (BETA (.pgmf)
To export a route:
1. From within the Routes window on the left, click on the route you want to export.
2. From the pop-up box that appears, click More than choose Share and Export.
3. From this new window, click on the Export route as: button and select the format you want to use.