The List is where you can view and edit your workout data directly in a familiar "spreadsheet-like" view. It doubles as a reporting engine and workout finder also. It provides a "Week at a glance" view, and the bigger your monitor, the better it gets!
Key features include:
- Edit directly in each cell (for time, enter 1:20:10 for hh:mm:ss)
- Drag and drop workouts from the Workout Library directly onto any day or between days
- Re-order columns by dragging column headers
- Sort by any column
- Search any cell. Default is a "find", click down arrow after search to "filter" or "highlight all"
- Cells support rich text editing using the Quick View popup
- Color coding of workouts:
- White: no workout on given day
- Blue: workout exists
- Green: Actual time +- 20% of planned time
- Yellow: Actual time between 50%-79% or 120-150% of completed time
- Red: not completed or actual time less than 50% of planned time or greater than 150% of planned time
- Launch Quick View
- Can load multiple clients without leaving page by changing to People library, click person, click "Load"
- Change date range
- Delete or Add workouts directly
- Professional Edition: set "hidden" or "BT" flags on any workout