Graph - Workout Details View
If you are uploading your workout data files from a compatible device, click on 'Map & Graph' at the top left side of the Workout Details view to see the details of your uploaded device file. If you are using a compatible GPS enabled device, you will see a screen similar to this (example below is from a GPS file that also included power, cadence, HR, speed, and altitude):
You can then click on one of the three view options to see your Graph in a full screen view:
After you click on the Map & Graph full screen icon and click on the 'Graph' tab, you will have your Graph in a full screen view. You may then customize the view with these additional features:
- Click on "Smooth" and then move the slider to select the amount of smoothing to apply
- Click each tab at the top right (rpm, ft or meters, bpm, watts, mph or kph) to customize the appearance of the graph
- Check the "Bars" box at the bottom left to view shown metrics in a large format, especially good when 'playing' the file
- Use "Play" controls at the top right to play the file from start to finish
- While playing the file, watch the numbers in the bottom left change to reflect the point being viewed in the file
Roll your mouse and hover over any one of the vertical "y" axis lines to see just that one line reflected on the graph. NOTE: Graph and laps interaction is a Premium Account feature.
Check the "Zoom" box at the bottom left, then "left-click" and drag your mouse over any section of the graph to reduce the view to just that segment of the file. Its also possible to change the graph view by moving the timeline slider at the bottom of the screen or extend the slider with it's right or left tabs to better navigate the file. Mouse over any point of any line on the graph to see data for that particular point in the file.
To return to the summary details (Reports/Pods) of your workout, click on the 'Reports' tab on the top left of the Graph view.