Data Editing is a Premium subscription feature that allows users to
- delete segments of data such as warm-ups or cool-downs and erroneously created segments
- edit specific data points such as spikes in speed or power that may result from device error
- drop entire channels such as heart rate, power, pace, temperature, and more
- Open a workout Quick View and select 'Map and Graph'
- Set up the Map and Graph view to show 'Data'
- Heart Rate
How do I un-do my edits?
- If you have not clicked 'Apply' yet, then you can simply click 'Close' and NOT save changes, your edits will be undone
(click image below to expand)
- From the Map and Graph view, click 'Edit' which will open the Quick View. From here click the 'File Uploaded' button and select 'Download File'. Your original, unedited file will download to your computer. You'll now be able to upload it again.