Color coding workouts by type and/or compliance
Calendar color coding
The TrainingPeaks calendar has the ability to colorize workouts using one of three methods, which are customized in the Account Settings area of your account:
- Color code workouts by type
This feature simply assigns a background color to each workout by type.
- Color code workouts by compliance based on completed duration vs planned duration
Colorizing by compliance shows how well an individual has performed workouts based on comparing planned time to actual time. The color of the workout will change based on these pre-set time ranges:
- Green: Completed time +- 20% of planned time
- Yellow: Completed time between 50%-79% or 121-150% of planned time
- Red: Not completed or Completed time less than 50% of planned time or greater than 150% of planned time
- Color code workouts by type for FUTURE workouts and color by compliance for PAST workouts
Using this option allows a coach or athlete to colorize workouts by type for the future, which is helpful for planning's sake, but to see the past workouts by compliance, making it easy to see historical performance and how well the client has met each workout's duration goal.