TrainingPeaks will be down for two hours of maintenance June 19 at 7:00 a.m. MST (GMT-7) as we improve our systems to better serve you.
Highlights of Calendar Navigation:
- Monday-Sunday columns
- + icon allows for quick ‘Add workout’, ‘Add meal’, ‘Add metrics’
- Down arrow icon allows for quick ‘Copy/Cut/Delete day’, ‘Paste/Move items’
- Hovering over the calendar date displays that day’s summary information
- 8th day summary includes Weekly Goals
- Weekly Summary down arrow icon allows for quick ‘Copy/Cut/Delete week’, ‘Paste/Move items’, ‘Move week items’, ‘View week stats’, ‘Summary settings’
- Clicking Weekly Summary ‘More>>’ shows Summary for that week
- Graph icon opens up Dashboard panel beside the Calendar view
- Week Summary Options available in My Settings> Calendar & Layout> Week Summary Options
- Calendar view options are contained in a dropdown called "Show on calendar" (Workouts, Meals, Metrics)
- Up/Down arrows for calendar navigation have been replaced with larger left/right buttons labelled > and >> for week and month movement, respectively.
You can watch a video on how to Navigate within your Calendar here: