TrainingPeaks will be down for two hours of maintenance June 19 at 7:00 a.m. MST (GMT-7) as we improve our systems to better serve you.
The Calendar is the default view you see upon logging in to your account, and it allows you to view both past and future meals and workouts. Watch this video clip. TrainingPeaks users can customize their calendar from the Account Settings menu in the following ways:
Main Calendar & Layout Section:
- Layout: Choose the default view for: main view (Calendar, Spreadsheet, or Dashboard), calendar view (Month, Week, Day), Library view (closed or open), then if Library is chosen as open, Library section to show as default
- View Calendar by Weeks: View 1-6 weeks of your calendar at a time. The Calendar is optimized when viewing 3 weeks at a time, which defaults to display Last Week, This Week, and Next Week upon login.
- Show/Hide Content: Select to view just meals, just workouts, or both meals and workouts on your Calendar at once.
- Colorized Workouts:Select to show workouts as colorized based on planned versus actual duration
- Green: Completed time +- 20% of planned time
- Yellow: Completed time between 50%-79% or 121-150% of planned time
- Red: not completed or completed time less than 50% of planned time or greater than 150% of planned time
- Calendar Icons: Select to show workout icons on the Calendar
- Weekly Summary: Select to show a week summary on the Calendar
- Calendar View:Select between the options of seeing your Calendar as:
- Calendar One: A single Calendar displayed in your account
- Calendar One & Calendar Two: Two Calendars displayed side by side in your account. View settings applied to one calendar apply to the other calendar.
- Calendar One & Dashboard: A single Calendar and the Dashboard displayed side by side in your account
Additional Customization & Options from Top Tabs:
- Workout Options: Add/Remove available Workout labels
- Meal Options: Add/Remove available Meal labels
- Week Summary Options: Add/Remove available Weekly Summary (Distance & Duration as well as General) labels
- Week Summary Report: from the calendar view, click 'More' to see a Summary Report of your weekly values based on the Week Summary Options you selected